When planning your website, consider these 5 things to insure your website has a good chance to succeed.
- Make sure your value proposition is clear. Show what value you offer prospective clients/customers.
- Make sure you have a strong call to action. Get people to act, not just visit.
- Try to have a site which is both pleasing to look at & functional. They don’t have to be mutually exclusive
- Easy Navigation is key to a successful site. Poor navigation is a major turnoff.
- Avoid the Ronco Vegematic. Remember Ron Popile, had these ads you can slice it, you can dice it even make Juliane fries? It had this con man feel to it. And I see a bunch of these websites popping up. They have unbelievable claims or offer the moon free for 30 days. 9 of 10 people see right through the bs. Don’t cheapen your brand. (unless you are pushing the pocket fisherman…..)
Obviously, there are many things to consider when planning a website. But if you keep in mind these 5 essentials, you are on the right track.